When making an important financial decision it pays to be prepared. A car unlike a house, depreciates in value and if you take out a loan or finance agreement to purchase the car you are simply paying a monthly amount for something that is losing, not gaining in value. Leasing is an alternative proposition; instead of owning the vehicle you pay a monthly amount to use the car over a set period of time (usually 24 or 36 months). Then at the end of the agreement, the car is simply handed back.
So what other benefits are there to leasing?
- Monthly repayments on average tend to be less costly when leasing
- No huge up-front cost (small deposit is required – on average up to three months’ payments
- Could be that you are able to drive away in a car that could otherwise have been out of your price range
- FREE Road Tax for the duration of the contract
- FREE Breakdown Cover
- FULL Manufacturer's Warranty
- Drive a brand new car every 2-4 years
- Benefit from performance enhancements found on newer models