Carnoisseur Website

Call now

01582 690 262

Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Saturday By Appointment


Complaints Procedure


Our Customers are extremely important to us and whilst we aim to provide a trouble free and excellent level of service, we know that sometimes things go wrong. If you have cause to complain, we take any complaint very seriously and promise to deal with it promptly, effectively and in a positive manner.

We will endeavour to resolve any complaint as quickly as possible and it may be possible to resolve any minor issue informally by initially contacting your Account Manager.

Should you have cause to raise a formal complaint for any reason related to the service we have given you in providing information or supplying your vehicle then the following process will be adhered to: 

How to make a complaint

You may notify us of your complaint by phone, by email or by writing to us: Maxi-Lease Ltd, 5a Brittany Court, High Street South, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3HR. Telephone 01582 690262

A complaint may be made to any member of staff of Maxi-Lease Ltd who will record the following details on our Customer Complaint Record:

  • Name, Address, Telephone No. and Email Address (if appropriate)  of the complainant
  • Date of complaint
  • Details of the complaint

We will register your complaint on our Complaint Log and send you an acknowledgement, which will include our full complaints procedure, within 5 working days of receipt of the complaint

We will endeavour to resolve any complaint as quickly as possible but will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint and write to you with any proposed resolution within 28 days.

If no agreement can be reached we may refer your complaint to the BVRLA's Conciliation Service and will provide you with information regarding this process. You will also be given details of the Financial Ombudsman Service ('FOS') who you can refer your complaint to if you wish to and we will provide you with a copy of the FOS's leaflet 'Your Complaint and the Ombudsman'. You may also view a copy of the leaflet by going to the Financial Ombudsman Service website,